Unless contrary intention appears, the Information collected/received by Alluri from you shall be used and protected in accordance with the terms set out hereunder.
(a) Personal Information
(i) Unless otherwise stated in any other Service Agreement, the personal information collected during the process of registration or while filling up forms, if any, shall constitute personal information of the User which category shall include information such as your email id, first name, last name/ company name, zip, country, date of birth, gender, contact number, contact address, etc. (Personal Information)
(ii) We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To provide you with information relevant to artist;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may interest you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- If you have applied for a job at Alluri, to review, verify, and evaluate your job application information.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you (including information in relation to your devices). We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
(b) Disclosure of Your Information
(i) We may share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Relevant Alluri artists and/or their representatives;
- Advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate and other information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- Third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
(ii) We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If we, at any point, sell or transfer our assets or business (or the assets or business of a division or subsidiary) to another person or entity, or (or a division or subsidiary) is acquired by or merged with another entity, you agree that we may provide to such entity all Information that is related to that part of our assets or business that was sold to or merged with the other entity without obtaining your further consent;
- If Alluri, that controls this Site, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- To any other third party where lawful.
(iii) You accept that, from time to time, we may utilise your Personal Information for advertising and marketing purposes and we shall have the right to share such information with any of our affiliates or group entities (Group) for similar purposes as the case may be. You shall have the option to unsubscribe from receipt of such emails or messages by giving notice to us of the same.
(c) Storage and Transfer of Data
(ii) You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
(d) Your Rights
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section.
This Site is not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does We knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
(i) You agree and acknowledge that Information (including Personal Information) received from you may be transferred, even temporarily across national boundaries to different countries around the world.